Introducing the Mutation xS RDA by Indulgence, is a smaller size of the Mutation X v4, is an authentic and affordable rebuildable atomizer that performs greatly. It is made by Unicig.
In term of the build deck, the Mutation xS (v4 mini) consists of 4 posts with huge post holes that accomodate low gauges wires. With the phillips head screws, it will gives you variety of coil buildings. For maximum conductivity, the negative posts on the Mutation xS is milled to the deck.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 22mm diameter
- Diamond airflow holes
- Bottom feed airflow holes
- Airflow directly underneath coils
- 4 posts design
- Uni-deck design
- Negative posts milled to deck
- Huge post holes
- Deep juice well
- Laser engraved
- 100% authentic with scratch off authenticity code
Due to the nature of rebuildable atomizers there is no warranty. These product are intended for experienced users only and require technical knowledge in order to properly use it. Youtube has many video tutorials on how to build these units properly and Preferredvapor.com, its employees and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility if a user does not take caution when working with rebuildable atomizers.
The user of this atomizer requires that a user must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil, however some rebuildable atomizers are sold fully ready to be utilized, such as the IGO-W. Installation is required with this unit. Wick, wire, cotton, and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mechanical mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high drain IMR battery like the 18650 Efest 35A 2500mAh batteries we sell on the site.
4. New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building a dripper.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.